Thursday, November 17, 2011

How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff Pt. 2

     In my last post about How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff, I said that I had suspicion about this family. Those suspicions have grown as I keep reading.
     I don't think that Edmond and his so called siblings are actually Daisy's cousins. Can you fall in love with your cousin? I don't think so. And also, if Edmond knew they were cousins, he wouldn't have kissed her. But he did. Since he's some like crazy mind reader, does he know that they're not really cousins? I think he does. They don't act like cousins either, or like they had just met. They act like best friends who have know each other forever. Also, they had never met before. Their mom is her mom's sister. When her mom died, wouldn't they have been at her funeral? However, if they're not cousins, then how do they know each other?
     Well, I know that their mom somehow knows Daisy's mom. And that through her, she knows her dad. But maybe she's not her sister. What if the parents made that up to hide something. What would they be hiding though? I kind of have a feeling that Daisy's cousins know something she doesn't...

I can't wait to read more and find out what's going on. I highly recommend this book!

1 comment:

  1. I like how enthusiastic this post is. I also like how your posts are connected. It shows the reader of your blog your reading experience. Nice blog post.

    ReplyDelete